Pet Friendly Cottage Holidays Worcestershire
Nestled in by the Malvern Hills, Worcester has some stunning walks and dog friendly days out for your furry friend. From the popular chocolate box town of Broadway in the Cotswolds, up to the leafy and historic Iron Bridge, Worcestershire has everything the discerning dog is looking for on their countryside break. And a pet friendly cottage is the pawfect base to explore Worcestershire.
- Kidderminster, England
Indulge in refined luxury at Brockencote Hall, a captivating country estate in Worcestershire. Immerse yourself in elegance, gourmet dining, and idyllic surroundings.£158Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Alcester, EnglandImmerse yourself into village life is this former village post office, now a wonderful holiday home, ideal for couples and small families. Step into the front door where you will greeted by the living/dining room which features a lovely open fire, perfect for those chillier evenings. Continue through the property through the snug into the fully equipped kitchen where you can rustle up a full English breakfast, prepare your picnic or cook a lovely evening meal. Upstairs you will find the two double bedrooms, and the family bathroom.
This lovely light and airy cottage is a great choice for visiting Shakespeare country and further afield. The village pub is next door with the church the other side of the cottage where Shakespeare’s parents married and you can enjoy occasional bell ringing. Stratford-upon-Avon is approximately 6 miles away, here you can visit Shakespeare’s birthplace, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, take in a play at the Royal Shakespeare Company Theatre or simply enjoy some of the towns other delights including boat trips on the River Avon, independent shops, a variety of eateries, the big wheel and the Butterfly Farm.
For horse racing enthusiasts, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwick and Cheltenham race courses are all in easy reach. The neighbouring village of Wilmcote is home to Olly Murphy Racing where you can often see the gallops in the morning and Dan Skelton Racing is just over 3 miles away. Other places of interest include Hatton Country World nestled in beautiful Warwickshire countryside; Ragley Hall, a stately hall which hosts many events throughout the year; Warwick Castle for lots of family fun and Blenheim Palace. The Cotswolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, is also within a short drive, where you’ll marvel at the pretty towns and villages the area has on offer.£93From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Malvern, EnglandNestled beautifully in the scenic Worcestershire countryside with uninterrupted views of the iconic Malvern Hills, this well-presented detached lodge is located on a working equestrian farm and offers the perfect base for couples or family looking for a leisurely retreat whatever time of year you choose to visit.
The Pavilion has been carefully renovated with you in mind offering spacious living areas, sumptuous bedrooms featuring en-suite bathrooms and a well equipped kitchen with all amenities including a dishwasher. Outside, the enclosed garden and terrace overlooking the equestrian arena, amongst the backdrop of the beautiful Malvern Hills, makes the perfect place to kick back and unwind with a glass of wine following a busy day’s exploration.
The property is located in the grounds of Hillview Arena and Stables, and you are directly beside a bridle path. The owners offer riding holidays by prior arrangement. Here, your horse can be accommodated during your stay at the cottage, in the 12x12 stables or fenced turnout area. You would also have access to use of the two arenas and show jumps. If you are interested in bringing your horse along for the fun, please call the owner to discuss.
Picturesque scenery and scenic walks unfold from your doorstep making it a natural playground for walkers, nature enthusiasts and mountain bikers alike. Conveniently located between the three counties of Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire, you’ll be able to find lots of popular destinations all within an easy drive. These include the charming market towns of Ledbury, Worcester, Tewkesbury and Cheltenham, all featuring a plethora of independent gift shops, highly-acclaimed restaurants, traditional pubs and bustling markets as well as many majestic sites dotted around the rolling countryside. Come and explore this lovely corner of Worcestershire for yourself, you will not be disappointed. Shop, pub and restaurant 1 mile.
This property can be booked for long lets.£64From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Worcester, EnglandDiscover the perfect escape at Kestral Lodge, nestled in the charming village of Little Witley. This idyllic holiday retreat is designed for couples, friends, and families seeking a serene getaway.
The lodge itself offers a seamless experience with its single-level layout, featuring an open-plan kitchen, living, and dining area. The kitchen is well-equipped with modern conveniences, including a microwave and coffee machine, ensuring a hassle-free stay. Unwind in the inviting living room, complete with a Smart TV to cater to all your multimedia needs. Both bedrooms are thoughtfully arranged, with a master bedroom featuring a luxurious kingsize bed, and a second bedroom offering two full sized single beds – ideal for friends or children sharing. The smart shower room boasts a shower cubicle and toilet, adding a touch of elegance to your stay. Step outside to a charming decking area, complete with seating and a BBQ, providing the perfect setting for al fresco dining.
Marvel at the uninterrupted and picturesque views of the surrounding open countryside. The paddock that sits directly in front is a haven for wildlife enthusiasts, frequently visited by various wildlife throughout the year. Keep an eye out for the resident chickens that add a delightful touch to the rural charm when passing through on their adventures.
Little Witley offers a perfect blend of activities for couples and families, promising a memorable and diverse getaway. For those seeking adventure, the Great Worcester Maize invites families to navigate through its intricate corn mazes, providing a fun and challenging experience for all ages. Just a short drive away, Go Ape Wyre offers an exhilarating treetop adventure, allowing families and couples to swing through the trees and conquer obstacle courses. Nature lovers can explore the enchanting Wyre Forest, offering serene walking trails and opportunities for cycling amidst the lush woodlands. The breathtaking Malvern Hills, a mere 39-minute drive away, invite couples to enjoy panoramic views and romantic strolls. For a leisurely day by the river, you will find a pub situated on the banks of the River Severn, providing a picturesque setting to savour delicious meals, whist soaking in the tranquil atmosphere. Additionally, Little Witley and its surroundings offer a myriad of activities, including visits to the historic Great Witley Church with its Baroque interiors, and the nearby Witley Court and Gardens showcasing architectural marvels.
Families can also enjoy wildlife encounters at the West Midland Safari Park. Culinary enthusiasts can explore local pubs and cafés, immersing themselves in the warm community atmosphere. With its diverse range of activities, Little Witley ensures that couples, friends and families can tailor their stay to varied interests, creating lasting memories in this charming countryside retreat. However you choose to spend your time here, Kestral Lodge promises a tranquil haven for your holiday, where comfort, convenience, and natural beauty converge for an unforgettable experience.£84From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Worcester, EnglandWelcome to Shrubbery Avenue, a charming holiday let that seamlessly blends comfort, convenience, and character.
Nestled in the heart of an area renowned for its canal walks and cycle routes, this property is the perfect retreat for those seeking a delightful mix of outdoor adventures and urban amenities. As you step inside, the ground floor welcomes you with a cosy sitting room designed for relaxation. Sink into plush furnishings while enjoying your favorite shows on the Smart TV, or gather around the open fire for a warm and inviting atmosphere. The large dining room is a masterpiece in itself, boasting a generously yet another open fire, a large dining table, and an ornate wine glass chandelier that adds a touch of elegance and fun to every meal. The galley kitchen on the same floor is a culinary haven, equipped with all modern conveniences and a convenient breakfast bar. Whether you’re preparing a hearty breakfast before a day of exploration or whipping up a gourmet dinner, this kitchen is sure to meet all your culinary needs.
Adjacent to it, a convenient utility room with a washing machine proves to be an ideal space for storing biking and hiking equipment after a day of outdoor adventures. Moving to the first floor, you’ll discover a master en-suite shower room. The king-size bed promises a restful night’s sleep, setting the stage for a perfect start to each day. The second bedroom, also featuring a king-size bed, invites you to indulge in sumptuous bedding and linens, creating a haven of comfort. The third bedroom offers a charming small double bed, completing the accommodation options on this floor. A well-appointed family bathroom caters to the needs of all guests. Venture up to the second-floor attic room, a versatile space with two single beds that can be seamlessly transformed into a king-size bed upon request. This room offers flexibility for various group configurations, ensuring a comfortable stay for everyone. As you step outside, a delightful courtyard garden awaits, providing a tranquil escape. Take a seat, relax, and enjoy the surroundings, or fire up the barbecue for a memorable al fresco dining experience. The perfect finale to a day filled with exploration and relaxation.
Shrubbery Avenue base for those seeking outdoor adventures through its scenic canal walks and cycling routes, all of which are right on your doorstep. Additionally, it serves as a perfect hub for those keen on exploring local gramma, theatres, bustling shopping districts, and lively bars. Embrace the best of both worlds – a cosy retreat that feels like home, while also being perfectly situated to unlock a myriad of enriching experiences. However, if you choose to spend your time whilst in glorious Worcestershire, Shrubbery Avenue is sure not to disappoint.£134From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Tenbury Wells, EnglandThe Cottage is the ideal choice for multi-generational families and friends alike looking for a tranquil and rural escape. Comfortably sleeping up to nine within four bedrooms and four bathrooms, this characterful and quirky abode offers space in abundance. On the ground floor you have a good-sized kitchen with breakfast bar, a living room with comfy seating and Smart TV, there is also complimentary super-fast Wi-Fi for all your multimedia needs. A characterful dining room with seating for up to ten allows for everyone to dine together, ideal for those special celebrations during your stay. Also, on the ground floor for you will find a separate cloakroom with toilet and a walk-in shower room. Young and old will enjoy the games room with pool table, great for some competitive fun during your stay. The four spacious bedrooms can be found on the first floor, two with en-suites, along with a family bathroom. Outside there is a good sized garden, with plenty of seating areas to enjoy. Should dining al fresco be on the agenda, there is also a charcoal BBQ for your use during your stay. If you are travelling with pets, the garden is fully enclosed. Also outside, there is a utility that houses the washing machine and a sink for muddy boots and paws.
Nearby villages include Stanford Bridge, Abberley and Great Witley which provides local amenities such as Post Offices, farm shops and of course public houses. Should you be looking for activities nearby, you are spoilt for choice. A firm favourite and within a 19 minute drive is The West Midlands Safari Park with its array of exotic animals and close up encounters. All the family including the pooches will love a visit to the nearby Wyre Forest, within 15 minutes you can be in the largest woodland National Nature Reserve in the country. You can all explore the arboretum to find the unusual Whitty Pear and you can of course refuel at their on-site café if you forget to pack the picnic. The young at heart can even ‘Go Ape’ on the treeline assault course for some high adrenaline fun. In addition to this there is variety of walking, cycling, running and horse trails available, there’s plenty of ways to explore the forest. No one must be left out when visiting the forest either, even those who have reduced mobility can join in all the fun as a ‘tramper scooter’ can be hired. Pampered pooches will be glad to know that the forest has even got a dog wash on-site to keep them pampered after a muddy day of exploring.
Nearby is The city of Worcester which offers guests an abundance of retail and leisure facilities, eateries and horse racing on the banks of the River Severn. The traditional market town of Tenbury Wells is only a few miles away and provides excellent high-street shopping, cute eateries and of course a handful of traditional watering holes.£143From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Worcester, EnglandDiglis Lock Cottage is a unique, 3-bedroom home within central Worcester which sits gloriously on its own private island. It’s ideal for a family, friends, and a couples’ holiday to Worcestershire. This unique holiday home is a Grade II listed building and one of three lock keepers’ cottages built in 1844. Restored to retain its historical importance as a landmark of Worcester, it is beautifully appointed inside and out.
On the ground floor you will find a reception/sitting room, cosy living room, hallway, and kitchen-diner. The kitchen is fully equipped with all essentials, and a patio door leads out onto the rear garden overlooking the river. There is a deluxe bathroom found on the ground floor, boasting a free-standing, roll-top tub with shower. On the first floor there are three sumptuous bedrooms; a large master suite and a double room that interconnects to the third bedroom with two single beds, ideal if you are travelling with children or friends. Outside you have a front to back wrap around garden to enjoy.
The property is nestled on an island in the middle of the River Severn, directly overlooking the only pair of river locks in the country, with fantastic up river views of Worcester Cathedral, local wildlife, passing boaters and, in the summer, water activities including kayaking and stand up paddleboarding. Since the cottage is on an island, views of the River Weir and Diglis fish pass are to the rear.
The accommodation is a 15-minute riverside stroll along Severn Way, passing by the cathedral and riverside ice cream vendors to Worcester’s many restaurants, bars, art galleries, cinemas, museums, and shopping opportunities. A 20-minute walk takes you to further historical sights, pubs, boutique shopping and eateries in Worcester’s most historic medieval street - Friar Street. Worcester racecourse and cricket club are also within easy walking distance, and a number of arranged walks start nearby, including the Worcester Walk which starts outside the accommodation.
The property is conveniently located near train stations, with Foregate Street and Shrub Hill both around 30 minutes’ away by foot. Should you wish to travel further, Cheltenham Racecourse is 25 miles away, Stratford-upon-Avon 32 miles, and Birmingham airport 36 miles.£107From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Malvern, EnglandSituated in rural Worcestershire, this beautiful, detached holiday cottage is set in the picturesque village of Baughton. It is the perfect location for guests wishing to enjoy some peace and quiet, and also for walkers as there are miles of public footpaths that pass through the village, leading to some of the most magnificent unspoilt countryside.
You enter the property straight into the open plan living, kitchen and dining space. The kitchen area is contemporary and well-equipped with a built-in dishwasher. In the living space is a Smart TV and an electric wood burner, the perfect combination for cosy nights in with a good film. Also on the ground floor is a bathroom with both a shower cubicle and a large bath.
Upstairs are two comfortable bedrooms, both with a light and airy feel thanks to the large windows that offer wonderful views of the Malvern Hills. The master bedroom has a double bed and the second bedroom is a twin room, making Little Vines the ideal choice for a small family. The outside space is a generously sized private garden with a patio, garden furniture and a lawned area.
Close by are a number of local towns and attractions including Croome Court, Upton-upon-Severn for its annual festivals of jazz, blues, folk and the Sunshine Festival, The Malvern Hills and Cheltenham Racecourse, 19 miles away. A wide range of outdoor pursuits are available locally including golf, cycling, horse riding, boating and rambling. There is also a theatre, shops and a swimming pool in nearby Malvern which can be reached within a 15-minute drive. After a busy day of exploration, enjoy a meal at the fine dining pub less than a minutes’ walk away. Shop 1¾ miles, pub and restaurant 170 yards.£74From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Worcester, EnglandSwallow Cottage is a two bedroomed cottage both with en-suite bathrooms and is perfectly located for all amenities. If you prefer the quiet night in, then please make use of the fully equipped kitchen to make a lovely meal. Once eaten, you can then just kick back and relax for the evening in front of the TV. Outside there is ample parking with a private driveway, and well-maintained gardens that you can walk around and explore all that this property has to offer.
Set in the beautiful Worcestershire countryside between the rolling hills of the borders and the West Midlands industrial heartlands, you get the best both of worlds staying at Swallow Cottage. If you are looking for a local place to eat and drink then why not try the local pubs both within walking distance. Boasting excellent connectivity to the Midland’s motorway network and proximity to many of the region’s attractions, as well as rural tranquillity, this property is a gem of a venue. In the local area there are lots of things to explore and find, depending on your tastes and needs. Within easy reach is the West Midland Safari Park, Hartlebury Castle, Bewdley Museum, Harvington Hall, Severn Valley Railway and the Wyre Forest Leisure Centre.
This property can be booking together with The Granary Villa (UK42287) to accommodate up to 16 guests£156From price per night based on 7 night stay