- Broadford, Scotland
A restored Victorian hotel that really loves dogs in Broadside village on the Isle of Skye.The hotel is the original home of the Drambuie Liqueur, offers fabulous Scottish Hospitality and is surrounded by wonderful vistas and brilliant walks along Sky's stunning coastline.£65Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Morfa Nefyn, WalesBoasting a fabulous location just moment’s away from Porthdinllaen beach, and a stylish reverse-level layout with everything you could need to enjoy a memorable self-catered stay, Welsh Dreaming makes for a fantastic pet-friendly dwelling for a group or family of eight, plus their canine companion, who are looking to embark on their next North Wales adventure.£175From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Dornoch, ScotlandOsprey Lodge is situated in an elevated position, deep in the Sutherland hills, tucked away down a private track, and enjoying unbelievable views across the surrounding hills and open countryside. This superb, detached solid wood lodge enjoys total peace and privacy, set in 50 hectares of croft land. The accommodation is presented to a very good standard throughout. The delightful open plan living space features a welcoming wood burner in the living area, as well as patio doors that open onto the raised decking, with a private hot tub and sitting-out area. There are two beautifully presented kingsize bedrooms with colour coordinated soft furnishings allowing for a good nights’ sleep. This property is very accessible for wheelchair users, with a level entrance and modern bathroom with a claw-footed bath and accessible wet room walk-in shower.
Situated on a working farm where the friendly cattle and sheep roam freely, this is a haven for wildlife and you may also stumble upon osprey, deer, pine martin, red kites, golden eagles and curlews. Whilst completely private, it is just over 1 mile to the pretty stone village of Rogart which is home to a thriving village pub that serves meals, as well as a shop, post office and railway station. It is ideally located for exploring the whole of the Highlands, with many places of interest within a short drive. Dunrobin Castle, seat of the Duke of Sutherland, with its gardens modelled on Versailles is well worth a visit. Or experience salmon leaping up the famous Falls of Shin, and mountain biking, hill walking, fishing, and various water sports are all available locally. The historic seaside town of Dornoch is just 15 minutes’ drive away, where you can visit the sandy beach and the renowned championship golf course, as well as the 12th-century cathedral that dominates the central square. Beach 17¾ miles. Shop, pub and restaurant 1½ miles.£216From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Blackpool, EnglandThis stunning semi-detached barn conversion provides spacious and luxurious accommodation. Located in the quiet rural village of Stalmine, the property is ideally placed for exploring Lancashire, the Fylde Coast and beyond. Thoughtfully designed both inside and out, the barn offers luxury comforts including a beautiful and well-equipped kitchen, contemporary bathrooms, attractive comfortable bedrooms, Wi-Fi, and a wood burner which is perfect for those winter evenings.
Outside is equally impressive with a decked patio area that enjoys far reaching countryside views. The patio provides a wonderful space for hosting a barbecue, whilst the children can play games on the large lawned garden. The property boasts a private hot tub which can be enjoyed all year round, and should the great British weather take a turn for the worse, you can retreat to your ‘Cave’. This has been built by the owner as an indulgent folly and is weatherproof and with a means of heating.
Stalmine is located approximately 5 miles from the small market town of Poulton-le-Fylde which has a good selection of shops, bars, and cafés. Other places that are worth a visit along the Fylde coast include Thornton Cleveleys with its old-fashioned charm and promenade, 7 miles, Fleetwood with its Freeport Outlet Shopping Village, 10 miles, and of course Blackpool, 9 miles, whose many attractions include The Tower, Blackpool Zoo, Pleasure Beach, Sea Life Centre, and Madame Tussauds.
Apart from being accessible for the coast, Carr End Barn A is also well-placed for exploring rural Lancashire. Ribble Valley with its pretty villages is within an hour’s drive, and it’s an excellent choice for walks and country pubs. The Forest of Bowland, which is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, can also be reached within an hour’s drive. The Lake District and Yorkshire Dales are also very accessible by road and can be reached in an hour. The city of Lancaster is just 13 miles away and Preston is 19 miles. Beach 9¾ miles. Shop and pub ½ mile, and restaurant 3 miles. This property can be booked together with ref. LR8 to accommodate up to 18 guests.£262From price per night based on 7 night stay
- UNITED KINGDOMIn the pretty village of Rowhook, this beautiful oak-timbered barn offers a relaxing retreat in its own garden with stunning views of the South Downs. Surrounded by open countryside and down a quiet country lane, Windover Barn is ideal for family holidays and is child friendly, and makes an excellent base for walking and cycling. Perfect for a staycation a break with family and friends, and business. Near the market towns of Horsham and Cranleigh, the Surrey Hills and South Downs and 40 minutes to the South Coast.
Windover Barn has a spacious open plan living area offering panoramic views and access to a stone patio. In addition to the wood burner, the comfortable sitting area has two sofas, a Smart TV, and a dining table with seating for four. The kitchen is well equipped and perfect for cooking a special holiday meal. The whole living area has oak floors with underfloor heating. The utility corridor is located to the left of the main entrance. Here you will find a dedicated space for a dog to sleep and plenty of space to hang your hats, coats, and boots. There is an en-suite, walk-in shower room with a kingsize bed in the master bedroom. The second bedroom has the option of two singles or a super-king and is located at the opposite end of the building, along with a family bathroom. The bedrooms are both equipped with built-in wardrobes and feature scenic views. The patio has a table, chairs and a barbeque, the perfect place to relax and take in the beautiful views. There is a supermarket 10 minutes’ drive away in the village of Broadbridge Heath. Beach 23 miles.£137From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Great Yarmouth, EnglandThis spacious property has been thoughtfully presented throughout and offers a large, open-plan, social accommodation, all one level, having doors leading onto the pretty, enclosed, paved garden, with your very own hot tub to enjoy. On a balmy summer day, push open the doors to enjoy alfresco dining, and on an evening, why not relax in your private hot tub and watch the stars with a glass of bubbly. In the morning you can enjoy listening to the songbirds, an ideal spot to relax.
Beautifully styled throughout and the well-equipped kitchen will delight any chef enthusiast, an ideal choice for a family celebration and opportunity to dine together at home. On a balmy summer day open the doors, enjoy dining on the patio, relax in your private hot tub, and on an evening watch the twinkling stars with a glass of bubbly. Each bedroom has been thoughtfully furnished, with the master bedroom enjoying a super-king double bed with an en-suite shower room, and three further bedrooms, and a separate family bathroom. Even though there is no Wi-Fi, there is a strong mobile 4G signal and there are films downloaded on the TV.
This single-storey holiday home is peacefully tucked away in the coastal village of Burgh Castle. The village itself offers a local pub serving good food, 11 minutes’ walking distance, and a local holiday park has a good selection of facilities (day rates are chargeable) including indoor swimming pool (booking is advisable during peak summer) children’s soft play area and club bar and restaurant.
Nearby is one of the UK’s best preserved Roman sites, not only filled with history but it’s a beautiful place to wander, having panoramic views across Breydon Waters to the mills and marshes beyond, teeming with bird life. For super sandy beaches and seaside fun head to Gorleston on Sea or enjoy the Golden Mile at Great Yarmouth offering a host of traditional seaside attractions including the Pleasure Beach fun fair. Thrill seekers are also sure to enjoy a day out at Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park at Lowestoft. For a change of pace, visit Thrigby Hall Wildlife Gardens and take the tiger walk across the treetops. Nearby Caister Castle features a classic car museum. Enjoy a day at the races, both horse and dog racing available locally. Great days out for the children are BeWILDerwood at Horning, the Dinosaur Park at Lenwade, and Sea Life centre at Great Yarmouth. There are lots of bistro opportunities located within the surrounding area.
You are also close to the Norfolk Broads National Park where you can explore these famous waterways by either chartering your own day launch, kayak, canoe, or paddle board hire or simply sit back and enjoy one of the river trips. This wonderful location means you really are close to all the action, including the city of Norwich, recently voted one of the top five cities to visit in the UK with its Norman castle and numerous museums, galleries, and theatres. Those who enjoy cycling and walking will discover that there are lots of great routes to enjoy from doorstep. Pub and restaurant 0.8 miles. Beach 3.4 miles.£128From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Kirkbridge, EnglandSet in a small hamlet, these carefully converted holiday cottages form a courtyard development where every care has been taken with the design, internal furnishings and their impact on the environment. Bell’s Barn (prop ref 25899) stands detached from the other cottages and is suitable for wheelchair users. There is also enclosed paddock where your dogs can run free! Just a short walk from Crakehall, claimed to be one of the prettiest villages in the Dales, with a large village green overlooked by an imposing manor house where cricket and quoits teams often play. Nearby, the historic town of Bedale, 2½ miles, offers a weekly market every Tuesday and various events during the year, together with a range of individual shops, restaurants and pubs. Masham, renowned for the Black Sheep Brewery, is 10 minutes’ drive and Richmond with its Norman castle, Georgian architecture and thriving theatre is also easily accessible. Historic York and its many attractions is within easy driving distance. Alternatively, just enjoy the wonderful Yorkshire countryside either by car, bicycle or on foot. Shop and pub ¾ mile. Properties 25898, 25899, 25900 and 25901 can be booked together to accommodate up to 16 guests.£63From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Crediton, EnglandOaklands is a luxurious and spacious holiday home set in its own acre of ground, with three beautiful bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open plan kitchen, dining and living area all on the same level. Perfect for a family or a group of friends to relax and get away from it all with plenty of opportunities to spot the neighbouring wildlife in the surrounding fields. The doorways are wide enough for wheelchairs and ramps can be provided over the doorways if requested, however please note the property hasn’t been specifically set-up for wheelchair users so the kitchen and bathrooms may not be suitable The accommodation feels bright and welcoming with high beamed ceilings, underfloor heating throughout and plenty of large windows, patio doors and sliding doors seamlessly blending the living spaces with the outdoor landscape. Guests will love the rural tranquil location with plenty of wildlife, starry skies, distant views of Dartmoor and beautiful scenery that this perfect get away can offer.
The large kitchen is fully equipped with a farmhouse cooker with two ovens and an induction hob, a fridge/freezer, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher and a washing machine. After a fun-filled day exploring Devon, gather your friends and family around the large dining table for a celebratory homecooked meal and relax on the comfortable sofas and armchairs or sit outside with a glass of wine and watch the sun go down.
There are three comfortably furnished bedrooms. The master has a kingsize bed, an en-suite shower room and patio doors opening out onto the beautiful decked area. The second bedroom has a kingsize bed and the third has twin beds. The family bathroom is fitted with a bath, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, toilet, wash basin, and a mirror with a shaver socket.
Sit outside and enjoy the peace of the garden with its decked area, large enclosed garden with scenic views and plenty of outdoor seating. There’s surely no more relaxing way to spend a sunny afternoon? A lockable bike and surfboard storage is available on request too. Or enjoy walks on the public footpath from Oaklands to the local village, Stockleigh Pomeroy, or Cheriton Fitzpaine, explore the surrounding countryside or just relax and enjoy the views. Stockleigh Pomeroy is 4 miles from Crediton, 8 miles from Tiverton and 8 miles from the historic cathedral city of Exeter.
The award-winning North Devon coastline is within an hour’s drive with its golden sandy surfing beaches and the Jurassic South Devon coastal beauty spots are within a 45-minute drive. The breathtaking scenery of the National Parks of Dartmoor and Exmoor filled with hidden gems and places to explore are within a 40-minute drive. A wealth of attractions are within easy reach including Thornes Farm Shop which is 440 yards away and famous for its strawberries with a variety of pick your own with shop and restaurant. The nearest award winning pub is just over a mile away, and within a 10-minute drive you have Bickleigh Mill, Devon Railway Centre and Bickleigh Castle. A bit further afield you have The Grand Western Canal and Cycle Route, the Royal Albert Museum in Exeter, and the National Trust’s Knightshayes, Killerton, and Castle Drogo, as well as RHS Rosemoor and Crealy Adventure Park, to name just a few. Beach 21 miles.£148From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Tiverton, EnglandSituated in a quiet part of Cadeleigh, these beautiful, detached, barn conversions overlook the ponds and the deer with amazing views across the rolling hills of Devon. Set 100 yards apart within the owner’s 40-acre deer farm, nestled next to the ponds, the properties are accessed by an unmade track and provide beautiful, spacious accommodation. Perfect for friends to get together, celebrations or a family holiday.
The Otters (ref UKC3930) has been decorated and furnished to a good standard, each bedroom has en-suite facilities, and there is a spacious open plan living area with underfloor heating.
The Linhay (ref UKC1290) has a kitchen/dining room with large picture windows offering lovely views down the valley; the living room has a wood burner, ideal for those cosy nights in throughout the winter, and most of the bedrooms have en-suite facilities.
Kingfishers Lodge (ref UK36063) is a luxurious and spacious three-bedroom barn conversion, showcasing open plan living, underfloor heating, a private hot tub and bi-fold doors.
Deer Park (ref UK36064) is a luxurious and spacious three-bedroom barn conversion, showcasing open plan living, underfloor heating and bi fold doors seamlessly blending the living spaces with the outdoor landscape. The kitchen is fully equipped and there is also a utility with a washing machine.
All of the properties have their own private garden and on balmy summer evenings, is the ideal spot to relax with the prossecco which the thoughtful owners will leave for your arrival. Most of the properties have a private hot tub, except Deer Park, so don’t forget your towels!
With these properties being located on a deer farm, red deer and amazing stags can be seen close up, and there are sometimes otters in the ponds. Although the ponds are unfenced, the properties gardens are fenced, so there is some barrier between the garden and ponds.
The village of Cadeleigh lies just 9 miles from Exeter, with its magnificent cathedral and many shops and canalside pubs. Tiverton is just 6 miles away, and Bickleigh Mill with its lovely river walks, small fun railway, shop and café, is nearby. Spend a day exploring tranquil moorland and winding rivers in the Exmoor National Park, as well as the breathtaking coastline full of secluded bays and spectacular cliffs. Exmoor is sprinkled with quaint villages, attractive towns and charming harbours. Enjoy a day out at Tiverton Canal, walk with the horse drawn canal boat or enjoy a boat trip. Alternatively, take a trip to the north Devon coast and explore the dramatic coastlines and sandy beaches. Beach 24 miles. Shop 6 miles, pub and restaurant ½ mile.
These properties can be booked together to accommodate up to 40 guests.£106From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Chipping Campden, EnglandLuxury personified with all the character and charm of a traditional barn. The Doveling offers the ultimate five-star experience. Lovingly restored to the highest standard. Keeping all of its original heritage, yet blending the contemporary with the old provides for a unique stay.
Step through the feature atrium to enjoy a spacious yet toasty and warm barn. Boasting a large top of the range kitchen with feature island, it’s the perfect space to socially cook with friends and family. It comes with all the little extras such as a wine cooler, Nespresso coffee machine and a large country dining table. If you are wanting a truly special meal and simply do not feel like cooking then take advantage of the estate’s private chef, you can pre-book to cook whilst you enjoy the delights of your surroundings.
After dinner, kick back and relax in the most spectacular room of all, the lounge. Extremely rare in its form it features the original dovecote tower which dates back to the 17th century with the original nesting boxes. Cosy up on the sofa, read a book and watch a film. For charging devices you will also find USB ports throughout the barn, so no need to panic if you forget your chargers! Why not take some time to chill upon a pew in the glass atrium, whilst basking in the sunlight. The glass walkway also leads to the boudoir quarter. Each bedroom has its very own feature bathroom and you will be spoilt for choice with roll-top baths and walk-in rainfall wet rooms to choose from.
Outside you have an abundance of space within your large private courtyard. It’s a great space to dine alfresco. Don your chefs hat and rustle up a country BBQ, relax upon a bench whilst sipping a cold refreshing drink or indulge in a personal training session or yoga for one to one or more (must be booked in advance). The four-legged members of the family will also enjoy their freedom of space. Once they have explored their surroundings there is a dedicated area within your grounds for which muddy paws can be washed down with a warm tap! Perfect for your furry friends after country pursuits.
Located near the desirable Chipping Campden, perfectly positioned to enjoy country walks, golf, gastropubs, arboretums and theatres. Stratford Upon Avon, Stow on the wold, Cotswolds Water Park are all within 20 - 25 minute drive. Just two hours outside London.£292From price per night based on 7 night stay