Dog-friendly West Yorkshire
Amongst the rolling hills and gorgeous countryside are towns such as Huddersfield, Hallifax and Marsden, which offer a fabulous selection of West Yorkshire's finest dog-friendly cottages, hotels and bnb's.
- Huddersfield, EnglandWith acres of hotel grounds to enjoy and the Yorkshire Dales on your doorstep, this is the perfect destination for walks with your canine companion!£105Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Hebden Bridge, EnglandMust be the pet-friendly walks on the doorstep! Visit Hardcastle Crags or mooch with your pooch around the dog welcoming village of Hebden Bridge.£110Price per night from
- Leeds, EnglandThe hotel makes a great base for exploring the Yorkshire Dales and North Moors and has a dog-welcoming atmosphere with doggie pack supplied including bed, bowl and ball. And there’s even a dedicated pooch paddock for you to take your dog in the hotel grounds.£159Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Bolton Abbey, EnglandYou and your pet will be spoilt for choice when it comes to local walks, with sights, smells and views galore.£145Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Halifax, EnglandDogs are warmly welcomed and given a treat on arrival, a blanket, bowls and a ‘Dog in the Room’ door hanger – so they can relax in peace.
- Holmfirth, England
- Leeds, EnglandMust be the hotel’s prime location! Together, you and Fido can explore the fantastic Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors on your doorstep, plus all that Leeds and York have to offer!£159Price per night from
- Denby Dale, EnglandMust be the direct access to a patio overlooking woodland - the ultimate playground for dogs! Pets are provided with a bowl, toy, chew and feeding mat to help them settle in.£153Price per night from
- Wetherby, England£43Price per night from
- Sowerby Bridge, England£38Price per night from