FREE 24/7 Vet Line
We're Barking Britain
Two dogs welcome
Our unique PetsPyjamas Barking Britain packages are designed to make sure you have the most wonderful time and that you have complete peace of mind on the safety front. With special focus on including extras from the local area, not only do you get a fabulous holiday but also help support local businesses.
Your exclusive 100% dog-friendly break at the wonderful Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa includes some very special perks and added value, only available when you book through PetsPyjamas.
All included in the package:
For your peace of mind...
All of our property partners are 100% committed to making sure that you are safe in every way, at all times, and they will go the extra mile to make sure that you feel happy and relaxed, safe and secure.
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply. PetsPyjamas Best Price Guaranteed.
From £165 per night in an Executive Double Room. 2 nights minimum stay applies.
£40 surcharge applies to Saturday night stays
Excludes Christmas and New Year Stays.
Enjoy a wonderful Christmas break with your four-legged friend at the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa. Experience delicious food, drink, and fabulous entertainment!
Included in this offer:
- Three nights in a dog-friendly room
- Breakfast each morning
- Four-course Christmas lunch
- Dinner each evening
- Festive treats throughout your stay
- Entertainment including a Casino Night
- Arrive to a warm welcome with mulled wine, freshly ground coffee, or hot chocolate and mince pies to help get in the festive spirit
- Enjoy a pre-drink whilst soaking up the Christmas atmosphere
- Three-course dinner in the Palm Court with musical entertainment from accomplished pianist and vocalist Chris Turner
- Attend the Christmas Midnight Mass at the local church St. Mary's.
- A full English breakfast
- Take advantage of the hotel's excellent leisure spa facilities and work up an appetite
- Alternatively, join fellow hotel guests and est your general knowledge in the brain-teasing quiz
- Traditional four-course Christmas lunch with a glass of bubbly, live piano entertainment, and a visit from Santa with gifts for all the children!
- Take a gamble on the Roulette table or try your hand at Black Jack (fun money only)
- Enjoy a light festive buffet along with captivating entertainment from talented singer and acoustic guitarist, Jack Woodward
- Leisurely full English breakfast in the Palm Court
- The day is yours to discover the Roman city of Chester with its intriguing history, or for the shopaholics amongst us you'll be spoilt for choice with Cheshire Oaks McArthur Glen Designer Outlet, Chester City Centre and Broughton Retail Park
- Alternatively, make use of the extensive and opulent spa facilities; indulge in a massage or treat yourself to a luxury facial
- On return to the hotel get ready to put on your glad rags for an evening of entertainment at the hotel's farewell Boxing Day dinner
- Be amazing by the astonishing illusions of a master magician, Robbie Danson, followed by a sensational performance of Rat Pack and Swing Classics from the charmingly brilliant, Matt Roberts
Sunday 27th December
- Enjoy a relaxed full English breakfast in the Palm Court before your onward journey
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Standard Double/Twin Room from £878.00 for three nights or from £640.00 for two nights based on 2 adults and 1 dog
Room upgrades available.
Spa treatments are at an additional cost and must be booked in advance.
Supplements are applicable for single occupancy.
- Under 12: £166.00 per child
- 3 Years & Under: Free
Located just five minutes from the historic city centre of Chester, the dog-friendly Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa in Cheshire is a stunning boutique hotel set within its own beautifully landscaped grounds. Stylishly decorated and furnished to a high standard, the hotel boasts an AA Rosette restaurant and an award-winning spa. Located just a stone's throw from the border of Wales and with the charming city of Chester close by there are plenty of sights for you and your canine companion to explore. A 15-minute drive from Chester's historical centre, Grosvenor has a spa, a pool, and a gym. Near the Welsh border, Grosvenor Pulford has free Wi-Fi, spacious rooms and beautiful grounds. Each en-suite room at Grosvenor Pulford Hotel and Spa has a flat-screen TV with digital channels and tea/coffee, dog bowls can be required on request, so you and your furry friend have everything that you need after a day of exploring together.