FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Two dogs welcome
Escape to Cumbria and enjoy an unforgettable stay at Blencowe Hall with this exclusive package!
Included in this Offer:
- Three-night stay at dog-friendly Blencowe Hall
- Additional nights for a discounted rate
- Welcome hamper on arrival, including Lakes organic eggs, bakery bread, home-made raspberry jam, tea, coffee, and more
- Logs & kindling for the fire and locally-sourced charcoal for the barbecue
- Pet essential's provided, including dog treats, towels, and more
- Welcome books with walking maps and dog-friendly recommendations provided
- Access to our 24-hour vet helpline Pawsquad
- Dogs stay free
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Prices From (Based on 24 adults & 2 dog sharing):
- Low Season £3,138
- Mid Season £3,638
- High Season £4,103
Blending contemporary and traditional accommodation, the dog-friendly Blencowe Hall is a Grade One restoration providing a five star experience in the English Lake District. Renovated with quirky, modern rooms and passages, this spacious 14th century castle accommodates up to 24 guests, making it the perfect venue for large families and dashing doggies. Encompassed by its own gardens, grounds, and fields, Blencowe Hall offers striking views of the nearby Lakeland fells, as well as the green rolling hills of the Eden Valley - a perfect spot for scenic walks with your furry friends. The surrounding area is chock full of exciting things to do, from challenging hikes to trout fishing along the River Petteril, and plenty of places to see, including the ancient stone circles and Lacy’s Caves.