FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Escape to Cumbria and enjoy an unforgettable stay at Glassonby Old Hall with this exclusive package!
Included in this Offer:
- Three-night stay at dog-friendly Glassonby Old Hall
- Additional nights for a discounted rate
- Welcome hamper on arrival, including Lakes organic eggs, bakery bread, home-made raspberry jam, tea, coffee, and more
- Logs & kindling for the fire and locally-sourced charcoal for the barbecue
- Pets essentials provided, including dog treats, towels, and more
- Welcome books with walking maps and dog-friendly recommendations provided
- Access to our 24-hour vet helpline Pawsquad
- Dogs stay free
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Prices From (Based on 8 adults & 1 dog sharing):
- Low Season £929
- Mid Season £1,029
- High Season £1,158
The whimsical, dog-friendly Glassonby Old Hall is perfect for pampered pooches seeking adventure and luxury. Part of the stunning Rowley Estates, Glassonby Old Hall is a beautifully restored sandstone longhouse, featuring gorgeous exposed brick, wooden beams, and a wealth of delectable details, such as the Medieval arrowslit windows, and even an old well preserved beneath a glass floor. Your furry friend will love to frolick in the garden and explore the grounds' hidden treasures. Spend the day exploring the idyllic Eden Valley with your handsome hound, or head to the luscious hills of the Lake District, and enjoy peaceful evenings dozing before the log-burning fireplace.