FREE 24/7 Vet Line
Two dogs welcome
Book this pawfect midweek country escape at the Spread Eagle Hotel & Spa now!
- Overnight stay in a dog-friendly room
- Full English Breakfast in the morning
- Three-course evening meal for the humans
- Spread Eagle Doggie Welcome Kit including a cosy dog bed, food and water bowls and tasty meals
- 'Ruff and Tumble' dog drying coat to take home
- Full use of the spa facilities & swimming pool for the humans
- Access to our 24/7 emergency vet line Pawsquad
Subject to availability and exclusions. T&Cs apply.
Cosy and traditional, roaring log fires and a wonderfully relaxed atmosphere - enjoy a classic Christmas celebration with your furry-friends and family at The Spread Eagle.
- Full Afternoon Tea, Sussex sparkling wine reception with canapés accompanied by carol singers
- A Taste of Sussex buffet in the restaurant (wine included)
- Midnight Mass followed by warming mulled wine and home-made mince pies
- Full English breakfast with Sussex sparkling wine
- Traditional and indulgent Christmas lunch including wine accompanied by our wonderful pianist, cup of tea and Christmas cake, a festive buffet supper (wine not included) with harpist accompaniment
- Full English breakfast
- A sparkling drinks reception followed by a spectacular gala dinner on shared party tables including wine and dancing in our stunning Jacobean Hall
- Full use of our award-winning spa and swimming pools
Please note all rates are per person based on a three-night stay
From £930 per person
Cosy Room £930
Classic Room £963
Midhurst Room £999
Sussex Room £1,194
Feature Four Poster Room £1,245
T & C's apply.
Dog-friendly The Spread Eagle Hotel & Spa in West Sussex, one of our favourite hotels, is set in the historic town of Midhurst and is one of the oldest coaching inns still in existence in the UK, dating back to 1430. Today this quintessentially English hotel and spa retains its heritage yet also provides guests with every contemporary luxury. Fantastically dog-friendly, you and your pooch can relax in comfort in your room, experience delightful food and drink on offer, explore the local landscapes and then curl up in front of a roaring fire in the Spread Eagle's cosy lounge. Please note - due to the old nature of the building, this hotel has many steps and narrow doorways and is not accessible for wheelchair users.
4 adults 2 pets
4 adults 2 pets
2 adults 1 pet